What is an E-2 Visa?
An E-2 visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows an individual to live and work in the United States. The holder of the E-2 visa must be from a country with which the U.S. has an agreement, treaty countries, and they must have a substantial amount of money invested in a U.S. business or corporation.
The holder of an E-2 visa may bring their spouse and children (under 21 years old) to live with them in the United States, The E2 visa allows for an easier track to get approved by investing in a franchise company, such as iFixScreens.com
Don't Wait! Grab This Opportunity Today
Fill out the form below and schedule your consultantion call with our frachise development team.
What Are The E-2 Visa Requirements?
E-2 visa requirement:
- Be a citizen of a country that has signed a treaty with USA.
- Requires investor’s investment be typically over US $100K with minimum 50% ownership.
- The source of funds must be lawful.
- The business that you invest in cannot be considered a marginal enterprise. Generate significant returns for investors and economy – employing US workers.
- The E-2 business should not be considered to be “on the side”.
- Move to US to establish and manage the business.
- The business invested in for an E2 visa must be an active, for-profit, business. The business must conduct some sort of entrepreneurial activity.
- The investor should have a proper and thorough business plan.
- The principal investor, and any E2 visa staff, must be able and willing to leave the US upon the termination of their E2 visa status since the E2 is a non-immigrant visa category. However, the E2 Treaty investor visa can continue to be extended indefinitely upon meeting specific criteria.
- Your investment must be irrevocably committed to the E2 business and must be at-risk.
How Long Does It Take To Get E-2 Visa?
E-2 visa processing time:
For applicants who are physically present in the United States with proper legal status, E-2 visa applications can be filed directly with USCIS. Generally, USCIS will take approximately five months to process the application.
A majority of E-2 applications are filed with the overseas U.S. Consulate. The processing time for an E-2 visa can vary by consulate but generally ranges from about two weeks to four months. After an initial review, the consulate will set up an interview with the applicant, and if the E-2 visa is approved, it may take up to a week for the visa to be issued.
Reasons To Invest In An iFixScreens Franchise
To Get An E2 Visa
LOW MONEY REQUIREMENTS
E2 visa does not require a minimum investment amount. Instead, the investment must be “substantial” in relation to the total cost of the businesses. This can mean that you could invest in a smaller business to franchise in the United States.
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Our training & support provided inside iFixScreens University can offer you the "Top Level" support you need to succeed with iFixScreens. This is often looked at as a benefit for an E2 Visa candidate because it provides them the mentorship needed when first moving to the U.S.
THE PROVEN MODEL
When you invest in an iFixScreens franchise, you are investing in a system that is built around a proven technological model that continues to make impacts in peoples lives every single day. This is often seen as a benefit because for you because we already have everything in place to help you.
Devices that we use everyday in our daily lives have never been more important to us. We need those devices to conduct business, educate us, and even get a ride. If those devices fail, that's where iFixScreens comes in. Whether recession or inflation, we're not going anywhere.
Franchise With Us Through The E-2 Visa Program
For getting your E-2 visa, the most important thing is finding a business that can generate and fulfill the E-2 requirements. iFixScreens loves working with E-2 visa candidates. Our franchise model fits the E-2 visa requirements very nicely for our E-2 investors. The sooner you start your journey with iFixScreens, the better you will become familiar with the business and our proven business model. We will work with you and your franchise consultant or visa attorney on making sure this is a simple transition for you and your family!
Contact An Immigration Attorney
The process of preparing and submitting the documentation is awfully tricky for E-2 Visa. We suggest that you secure the services of an attorney to help you understand the legal aspects of your iFixScreens franchise. There are many attorneys that you can work with. iFixScreens works with an experienced group of immigration attorneys and we can introduce them to help you while working together for securing your franchise and applying for your E-2 Visa.
Prepare a business plan: E-2 Visa’s business plan shows how much money you are going to invest, marketing plan, what your goals are, the reasons they are believed attainable, and your plan for achieving those goals.
Pay the Franchise Fee: Upon finalizing negotiations with iFixScreens, you will need to transfer your funds to the United States. You need to pay the franchise fee, and your money will be secured in an escrow account until your E-2 visa application gets approval.
Apply for the E2 Visa: Upon finalizing your contract with us and transferring your franchise fee, you will now be able to apply for the E-2 Visa through one of the embassies of the U.S. If you are already in the U.S., you can apply for a change of your status.
The Benefits Of An E-2 Visa
The E-2 status (unlimited renewals) for the investor, their spouse, and their children under 21. You will also get one turnkey iFixScreens.com franchise license/store.
That Store will surely be a turnkey operation, and upon the arrival of the Investor, the business will be ready to start making money.
• Work legally in the U.S. with iFixScreens.
• Travel freely in and out of the U.S.
• Stay on a prolonged bases with unlimited 2 year extensions.
(E2 visa investor must maintain qualifications)
• Have your spouse and family join you. Your spouse, by the way, may also work while in the U.S. and your kids can attend all U.S. schools, colleges and universities.
Who Are Our Franchisees?
Satisfy Customers, Increase revenue, Gain Credibility and Stand Out from the pack. Offer a quick repair optino vs. making the customer pay for a replacement. Provide a service that other carrier locations just can't compete with.
Existing Device Repair Stores
Boost Sales, Get Recognized, Expand Your Business, and Elevate your Skills. Our programs are designed to promote long-term expansion & return on your investment. Receive exclulsive training and experience that molds you for success.
Bypass your Start-up pains, Advance your Career, Generate More Revenue, and Retire Comfortably. We handle the headaches of getting started, including procurement and training.
Gain experience, Train for Greatness, Increase your Revenue, and Expand Your Network. Make an impressive and credible addition to your investment portfolio. The number don't lie. A franchise can significantly boost your earnings.
How To Go From An E-2 Visa To Green Card?
The E-2 visa is a non-immigrant visa category, which means that the E-2 visa is temporary and does not directly lead to a green card.
So, to get a green card, you must apply for an immigrant visa or adjust to immigrant status. Remember, the E-2 visa requires you to have the intent to depart the United States once your E-2 status is terminated.
This means you can apply for an immigrant visa or adjust your status in the US while you have an E-2 visa.
Green Card Options:
The EB-5 visa is an investment-based immigrant visa, which leads to a green card.
The benefit of transferring from an E-2 visa to an EB-5 visa is that in some cases, your investment to get the E2 visa will count for your EB-5 visa.
Also, if you've created jobs for your E-2 business, these jobs may also count for your EB-5 visa.
If you have already invested a lot of capital in the E-2 business and created enough jobs, you may be able to get an EB-5 visa with little effort.
Your close family members that are US citizens or lawful permanent residents may be able to sponsor you for a green card.
You may qualify for a green card if you enter into a legitimate marriage with a US citizen.
You may qualify for a green card if a US company offers you a job and sponsors your green card.
The US employer would have to get a Labor Certification through the US Department of Labor.
The EB-1 A visa is for people with "extraordinary ability."
The benefit of this visa is that you can self-petition, which means you can apply for your green card without a company sponsoring you.
EB-2 National Interest Waiver
The EB-2 visa is for people with "exceptional ability" or "advanced degree professionals."
The unique aspect of an EB-2 visa is that, along with an EB-2 visa, you can apply for a "National Interest Waiver."
With a National Interest Waiver, you can apply for an EB-2 visa without a US company sponsor.
To get a National Interest Waiver, you must show that it is in the national interest of the United States to allow you entry without a US company sponsor.
E-2 Visa vs Eb-5 Visa - The Seven Key Differences
There are seven main differences between the E-2 visa and the EB-5 visa:
1. The E-2 visa is a nonimmigrant visa, and the EB-5 visa is an immigrant.
2. The E-2 visa is only available to people who possess the nationality of a country with an E-2 treaty with the US. The EB-5 visa is not limited to certain countries.
3. The EB-5 visa requires that you make a minimum investment of $500,000, and the E-2 visa has no minimum investment amount but requires that you invest a “substantial” amount of capital.
4. The EB-5 visa requires that you create 10 full-time jobs for US workers, and the E2 visa has no job creation requirement. Instead, the E-2 visa requires that your business not be “marginal.”
5. The E-2 visa and the EB-5 visa require that the source of your investment funds be lawful, and for the EB-5 visa, this requirement is enforced more strictly.
6. Getting an E-2 visa is much faster than getting an EB-5 visa. The E2 visa can be processed in as little as 15 days with premium processing, and the EB-5 visa currently takes about 2 years to process.
7. With an E-2 visa you, as the principal E2 investor, can only work for the E2 company. With an EB-5 visa, you can work for any company.
E-2 Visa Treaty Countries
List of counties that have E-2 treaties with the United States
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, Taiwan, Colombia, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Kinshasa), Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Honduras, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Yugoslavia.
There are quite a few major countries that do not have E2 treaties with the United States, including:
This means that nationals from countries that do not have E2 treaties with the US are not eligible for an E2 visa.